You may have heard about PPC and wondered what exactly it is. PPC marketing is about utilizing a search engine in advertising to generate clicks for your website rather having to earn those clicks organically. You may have seen some sponsored ads at the top of Google’s search results page, marked with a yellow label. Well, that is an example of a PPC ad, specifically a Google AdWord PPC, and that is what we are going to talk about today.
Here’s the catch on how PPC works: Each time your ad is clicked by a user, you will pay the search engine a very minimal fee. Basically, as what its name suggests, you only pay when someone clicks on through your advert.
Just like any other advertisement, in PPC, you have also to follow certain technicalities, making it necessary for you to hire a digital company that offers good PPC services even in the Philippines. Since search engines, especially Google is becoming more and more pro user and constantly ensures that ads meet the user’s needs. Fundamentally, having a PPC campaign that is well-designed is equally important and beneficial for your site. When someone clicks on your ad for a $5 fee and the click result is worth $500 sale, then utilizing PPC is no brainer.
PPC is Beneficial for Both the Searchers and the Advertisers
It is Beneficial for the Searchers
Studies show that searchers tend to click on paid search ads more often compared to other forms of digital advertising. This basically means that people seem to not really care about being advertised in the search engines at all so long as the products and services promoted fits on their queries. The common thing today is that when an individual plans to buy something, he/she is most likely to search the details about that certain product first prior to making a purchase – these searches often involve the search engines. This is strategic as your paid ad will only show up according to the relevance of the user’s queries.
It is Beneficial for the Advertisers
While it is completely beneficial for users, it also serves best the interest of the advertisers. This platform is truly strategic for the advertisers as this could be a unique means of placing their message right in front of the audience that are proactively and specifically trying to search for their products. Considering that searchers are able to reveal their intent through their search query, advertisers will be able to measure the quality of traffic brought by the clicks of the users.
One great advantage of PPC marketing is that most ad networks like Google don’t look after the bidding alone for a certain ad space, they also reward those ads that are of superior quality and more popular among the users. Essentially, Google wants is that most ad networks like Google don’t look after the bidding alone for a certain ad space, they also reward those ads that are of superior quality and more popular among the users. Essentially, Google wants best performance – the better your ad is, the greater number of clicks you may get at a much lower cost.
Indeed, since Pay-Per-Click marketing allows you to reach leads when they are trying to search for you kind of product, it could be a completely effective way to invite interested visitors to come to your site.
- 15 Critical Considerations In Redesigning A Website and How It Will Affect SEO - October 4, 2017
- Keep Your Web in Good Shape With These Comprehensive Checklist On Proper Site Audit - September 1, 2017
- The Malady of an Over-Optimized Website and It’s Remedies - August 17, 2017
- The Curious Case of Dark Social Media and Why You Should Pay Attention To It - August 10, 2017
- What Happens When Your Online Reputation is on Plight? - August 2, 2017
- What Is UI/UX and Why Should You Care? - July 26, 2017
- Mobile-First Indexing: How is it Valuable for Your Brand? - July 19, 2017
- Latest Innovative Web Development Trends For 2017 - July 12, 2017
- Function Focus: This Will Make You Successful In Developing Mobile Responsive Websites - July 7, 2017
- Fresh Rules In Digital Advertising – Things You Need To Ponder - June 28, 2017