Marketing Facts Every Finance Professional Needs To Know
By: Patrick P. | October 4, 2016
Most often, it is the marketing and prospecting which the finance professionals such as financial advisors face. This is understandable because the marketing process evolves very rapidly and most of the time, consumers are difficult to reach. But it is possible to be in a position where you can attain success in this digital world. What you have to always keep in mind is that there is no single process that will give you an edge over the rest. But in this article, we will look at some of the facts you need to know to take full advantage of the current technologies.
- Companies that use email to nurture their leads attain 50% prospects that are sales-ready, Forrester Research via Hubspot.
Leads that are nurtured have a 20% increase when it comes to sales opportunities in comparison to prospects that were not nurtured, Hubspot.
- When it comes to messages, a more personal one is more effective than messages that are not personalized. Personalized messages get 29% higher open rates and 41% more unique clicks, Experian.
- Personalized subject lines get to see a 26% increase in open rates, Campaign Monitor.
Email is 40 times more effective than Facebook and Twitter combined when it comes to client acquisition, McKinsey.
Finance professionals ought to use email as one of the main marketing tools that can nurture leads that pass through their marketing funnel. The more personal your approach, the better results you get when it comes to click-through rates.
- Direct mail is more effective than email, social media, mobile, internet display, and paid search by seven times, DMA via PremierIMS.
- 40% of the people who receive direct mail scan or read them, DMA Statistical Fact Book via eleventy marketing group.
- 79% of consumers acts on direct mail immediately compared to the 45% of those who acts on email, DMA via The Drum.
- Even if digital ads gets attention quicker, direct mail gets more review time. Direct mail gets to be remembered more than its digital counterparts. There is more emotional reaction with direct mail than with digital ads, Temple University.
Even if we live in a digitally-driven world, direct mail is still as effective as ever as a marketing platform.
- 70% of searches done on a mobile result in website action in a matter of an hour, IAcquire.
- 80% of consumers deletes emails that do not render properly, Blue Hornet.
- 65% of emails are opened using a mobile device like a tablet or smartphone, Venture Beat.
- 50% of consumers abandons a website if it does not render well on their mobile device, The Social Media Hat.
- 40% of the searches done on mobile is about local services, Think With Google.
Consumers these days use their mobile devices more and more to use the internet and interact with pieces of marketing. This is why it is important that your emails ought to be designed in such a way that it will render well on mobile devices.
- Consumers tend to spend more time on websites that have videos compared to those that do not, Merchant Marketing Group.
- More than 50% of all mobile traffic is online video, Merchant Marketing Group.
- Videos on landing pages get more increase in conversion, as much as 86%, Eyeview.
Videos are a very powerful tool that can enhance both your site and your marketing materials.
- • Even just a second of delay in the loading time can greatly affect the conversions by 7%, Kissmetrics.
- • If the loading time takes more than 3 seconds, 40% of the shoppers abandon that site, Kissmetrics.
- • The mobile-friendliness of a website is a ranking signal for Google search results.
It is important that your site can load quickly and has incorporated with it a design that is responsive.
- It is now an important tool for research for investors in investigating their financial decisions, LinkedIn/Cogent Research.
- About 90% of the high net worth investors utilize social media, LinkedIn/Cogent Research.
- 60% of financial advisors using LinkedIn for their prospecting get to acquire new clients, LinkedIn and FTI Consulting.
- 43% of finance professionals identify a positive ROI when it comes to their social media use, American Century Investments.
- ACI also found that LinkedIn was able to help financial advisors by enhancing their profile with their clients by 48%, enhancing their business knowledge by 28%, improving referrals by 28%, and sharing insights with clients and prospects by 24%.
- 79% of financial advisors found new clients through various social media platforms, Putnam Investments.
Social media platforms such as LinkedIn can be very useful when it comes to connecting with new clients. With these new clients, people of high net worth are included other individuals that finance professionals would consider as their target market.
- This is Now: Social Media Sharing An Astonishing Effect To Branding - May 19, 2017
- 4 Outreach Tools You Need To Know For Guest Blogging - May 17, 2017
- Why It Is Important for SEO to be In Any CXM Marketing Plan - May 10, 2017
- 7 Hacks To Not Lose Money From Improper Social Media Managing - May 3, 2017
- This Will Make You Love Content Writing - March 20, 2017
- How To Produce An Effective Content For SEO - March 9, 2017
- LVD’s Patrick Panuncillon Shares Secrets to Digital Marketing Success in First Payoneer Forum in Davao - February 15, 2017
- How to Boost AdWords Performance With Simple Yet Efficient Approaches - February 6, 2017
- How to Boost Business Productivity Through Useful Apps - February 1, 2017
- How To Identify Bad SEO from the Good One - January 23, 2017