When you select your outsourcing professional, there are several ways in which you can make sure you are selecting the right person.
Terms That Your Project Post Must Cover
Firstly, you have to ensure that your project details are quite clear. These are the things your project post should cover:
- The nature of your work
- The amount of work in total
- Any milestones, i.e. if you want the work to be completed in small chunks and within what time frame The time you can give for the completion of the whole project
- The price you are willing to pay
- Any special qualifications you are looking for in your employees
- Any characteristics that you don’t want in your employees
- Special points that you will need to make your decision, such as samples.
Most importantly, make sure that you post the project in the right category. People will get alerts only based on the categories they have applied for.
When you take care to spell out as many details as you can, you can be almost sure that you will get the right people bidding on your work. You may only get a few bids, but they will be quality ones.
Make sure to check out all the samples of their work because this is your most important judging point. If you want an original sample, you can mention that in your project post itself and people who are willing to give you an original sample of their work will do so.
In any case, it is a good idea to only post a short-term project initially until you build a trust factor with an employee. Once that is set up, you can go for longer term projects.
Choose People for the Following Qualifications:
- The quality of their work, which you can see through their samples.
- The ratings and reviews they have obtained on the site.
- Their responsiveness – it is very important they respond to your emails quickly and it’s best if they have an instant messaging ID that they can use.
- Their pricing – price shouldn’t be an important factor unless you are working on a budget.
Once you get a good professional, make sure you pay them promptly and give them a review according to their work. This ensures they will stay with you longer and you won’t have to undergo the hassle of repeatedly looking for employees.
- Business Insider: Powerful Reasons Why You Need Digital Marketing - June 21, 2017
- Video Advertising: The New Medium of Social Media Marketing - June 16, 2017
- What You Need to Know About Content Customer Service - June 7, 2017
- This is Now: Social Media Sharing An Astonishing Effect To Branding - May 19, 2017
- 4 Outreach Tools You Need To Know For Guest Blogging - May 17, 2017
- Why It Is Important for SEO to be In Any CXM Marketing Plan - May 10, 2017
- 7 Hacks To Not Lose Money From Improper Social Media Managing - May 3, 2017
- This Will Make You Love Content Writing - March 20, 2017
- How To Produce An Effective Content For SEO - March 9, 2017
- LVD’s Patrick Panuncillon Shares Secrets to Digital Marketing Success in First Payoneer Forum in Davao - February 15, 2017